Monday, 4 February 2008

I'm back!

Sorry to all of those who have been confused by the shut down of my Blog.

It came to my attention today that some nutbag (or nutbags) have taken a lot of images off here and claimed them as their own elsehwere. I have been in contact with the relevant people, and also have some big wig music people on the case as one of their artists was affected. It will all sort itself out in due time. The powers that be have already started tracking where the images were saved to, so it won't be long until I know the full story. There's nothing like a bit of a scandal to drum up some business! I should really be thanking these fools, they have shown me just how talented I am and how much people do appreciate and adore my work.

To protect myself, and also my clients, every image on the Cupcakes blog will now have a bigger watermark across it, to try and stop it happening again. I won't stop posting, but the full image will be harder to see. I hope you will all look past the watermark to see the true image underneath.

Thank you all for your support!!

No comments: