Friday, 22 August 2008

Who says winter...

...is a terrible time for family photos??

Back again with my little family of muses. I cannot get enough of these kids, 2 of them are absolute STARS in front of the camera (it's not hard to pick, Lizzy mainly, and Tom) and are a lot of fun to photograph. Should I be doing actual work? Yes! But sometimes a girl has got to have a bit of fun and that's exactly what I did while proofing these shots.

Gotta love that jacket!






3 comments:

Brenda said...

These are absolutely fabulous!! I love, love, love them.

Anonymous said...

Seriously I mean Seriously - I either have G8 looking kids or u r a G8 clicker - I THINK ITS BOTH!!!!!

mumto3under3 said...

I absolutely love that second photo... I wish my kiddies (boys in particular) had of sat still long enough for you to get a shot like that... very nice!!!