I love my babies, I love my kids, I love my families WITH babies and kids. But today, I realised I LOVE adult kids too! The session was quick and easy, the subjects did what I asked them to first go, they didn't cry when I tried to move them,. they didn't poop on my props (I dont think, they had a big night out last night) and I didn't need to call on Spiderman or a Fairy to magically appear into my lens for the children to concentrate into the lens!!We laughed and laughed, I had so much fun. The men put the couch in the middle of nowhere, I do wonder what those people in the stray car were thinking when they saw such a gorgeous family sitting all squished on a brown couch in the wilderness...




3 comments:
Wow!!!! Love this pic....the girls look just divine! good work Bec!! x
Absolutely Beautiful. Just have to say, if you even take photos of me I can't promise I won't poop on your equipment
Bec K xx
Wow, gorgeous work, Bec!
Post a Comment