Sunday, 25 May 2008

Have been away since Friday and have been very busy!! I have photographed some lovely people and some ultra gorgeous kids. I am absolutely buggered!! Trying to have an early night tonight.

Am meeting another wonderful photographer on Tuesday, her blog is HERE. We're going to swap kids and photograph eachothers which will be great. She is an amazng photographer with beautiful children so am looking forward to that!

Things I have done while I have been here...

- reconnected with 2 old friends from school. One who I havent seen since I was 15, one since I was 16

- eaten a very expensive chicken buger that has far too much chilli sauce on it, so not worh the $10!!

- Gotten slight whiplash in the car when The Husband slammed on the breaks as I was turning around to tend to one of the children

- Gotten lost on the way to a clients house

- Bought lots of fabric to learn to sew with. But I am a very basic sewer, and the machine I have access to is just CRAP. Nice fabric though.

- Met with a group of friend for a girls day, and again spent too much money on an average meal.

- Walked to the beach, saw 3 chairs in council clean-up that I would have used for absolute certainty as props, but have nowhere to put them to bring them home.

Busy busy!! Very tired so better head to bed...

No comments: