(Hope I spelt his name right!)Oh, what a time waster this little guy was. Absolutely beautiful baby, I could have stayed and stared at him all afternoon. He even made me a wee bit clucky, not enough though! Although not sleepy at all, he was nearly 5 weeks old and so content and very happy to take in the world around him. I have never, ever encountered a baby so happy being nude, he was fine and didn't make a peep.
Gorgeous boy, and very loved. This session was a gift voucher and includes the new Cupcakes 2 session deal. He will have another session with me included in the one session price, up until he is 6 months old. I can't wait to go back and stare at him some more...



1 comment:
How cute is my grandson.lane. thanks Rebecca for taking some great photos of him . I can't wait to see the rest of them.And also for your lovely comments.
regards
grandma
robbie
Post a Comment