Thursday, 26 June 2008

Settle down people!

After the 5th request today to update this page, here I am! Sheesh!!

I have been busy, finishing up a wonderful client from Sydney. She went all out and bought a disc-deal so she got over 70 images. I has really been a beautiful process, I was given the go ahead to be as creative and different as I wanted so I have had so much fun doing exactly that. I of course love the usual processing, and it works very well for clients, but when you are able to step outside the box and really explore and image and what will really work on it, then it's all the more fun for me!

So, just to share a few more with you...and her...and the Baby Seal Puppy who I'm sure is missing his gorgeous wife while he lives it up in Italy!



No comments: