What an honour, to be chosen to photograph one of the most important days in someones life!After being a tad nervous about the weather (torrential rain all morning) the sky cleared and the ceremony was perfect. Photo time was even better and the reception was a hoot! I had a great time really, didn't want to leave!
Carly and Darren, I wish you both nothing but the most wonderful life filled with oodles of love and joy like no other. You are both wonderful people, and I want to thank you both so much for allowing me to be part of your wonderful day. I cannot wait to shoot your newborns!!
















15 comments:
PMSL at the undie shot!
Gorgeous photos Bec, you did a great job and what a gorgeous couple as well.
Love,Love,Love these photos. It was a beautiful wedding, Carly & the girls were just stunning, & the boys scrubbed up alright too.
Wowsers Bec these are gorgeous. She is a stunninng bride.
I really hope you get the opportunity to do more weddings Bec. Absolutely stunning photos that anyone would be more than pleased with. People pay thousands for photos like these!!
OMG! How funny is that photos with the undies!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!
These are AWESOME Bec!!!! They are going to be so pleased with them!!! And yes, sure looks like a beautiful location!!!
Looking forward to following your journey!
Brilliant photos!! And that red chair strike again - looks great with the white wedding gown against it! What a gorgeous couple!
Just Beautiful Rebecca - you have done an amazing job and I am sure that the bride and groom though that it was an honour to have you photograph their wedding for them!!
The gorgeous Bride requested the red chair, this is the last time it will feature :). I am always on the hunt for new and different props, I think the red chair can retire now while others take it's place!
Thank you for the comments everyone, it was just the BEST day!
I really love my job!!
Gorgeous Photos Bec! Great job.
You already know you are fabulous, don't you!! They are so good - makes me want to get married again just for the photos!! If only I could just tie you down to do some shots for me! Well done - your best yet! Mxx
Dearest Bec,
I can’t begin to imagine the pressure you were under when we asked you to capture one of the most important days of our life. You did a fantastic job! You made the whole wedding party feel totally relaxed and completely at ease. You can really tell you love your job as your work reflected. When I saw the beautiful pictures on your blog it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for making the special moments of our wedding day last forever in print!
Love
The Bride (The new Mrs Keane)
Oh you sweet girl, Mrs Keane. It is an absolute honour to be part of your day. I had the time of my life, it was a fanastic day all round!
Anyone in the world could tell me they loved the work and I would be so thanful for their comments, but knowing you, the Bride, love them so much means more to me than anythng else. *sniff sniff*...
Gorgeous piccies Bec!!!!! I love them! The bride looked absolutely gorgeous!!
Stunning, stunning, stunning, stunning!!!!
I want to get married all over again just so I can have you photograph my wedding!
Beautiful stuff, mate.
And I would happily take the red chair off your hands now lol ;)
Bec you are a star! You really really are xx
Post a Comment