These goils (and boys?) have been H-A-N-G-I-N-G to see some photos on the blog of their Deb last Saturday. Sorry for the delay everyone, I am sick as a dawg still. I couldn't make you wait any longer so enjoy! And Congratulations for making your Debut into society...I never made my debut into society, was too busy being all knocked up. Actually I lie, that wasn't until after school finished. These chickens are in year 11. And they were all so skinny and pretty and gorgeous and youthful!! I've never actually been to a Deb Ball, it was pretty kewl to see the dancing and the presenting of the girls etc. There were loads of people too, hopefully they made a stack of cash for Angel Flight.








1 comment:
Thankyou so much Bec!
I cant wait to see the others : ) much excitement.
They are gorgeous shots.
xx
Post a Comment