Sunday, 15 February 2009

My Muse.. is at it again.

Looking all bewdiful, posing like a model, doing exactly what I ask her at all times. Although I don't have to direct her all that much, she is a natural and LOVES having her photo taken (and, err, I've heard she loves practicing in the mirror too...). I asked her to look sad and she laughed. I said she'd have to think of something REALLY sad so she could be serious. She asked "Like what?". The first thing that came to mind was to say 'think of a dead kitten'. Oh my GOODNESS! Why would I say that to a four year old?!?! Luckily she is as sadistic and crazy as her mother and absolutely lost it and cacked herself...

She makes my heart smile.

And she inspires me when I am in a rutt, because she is sooooooooooo beautiful and girly and gorgeous and stunning and willing and gives me such good eye contact.

And I love that she knows how gorgeous she is.

And I hope that she always knows it.









No comments: