Through twists and bends these guys have managed to come through strong to create a stable, happy family for their three kids. They are confident, happy kids, what more could you ask for? Hugh, the beautiful brown-eyed boy, is like the icing on the cake for this family, bringing them all that one bit closer together, binding them all like glue. He is seriously CUTE.
As far as the day went, it pretty much was without a hitch. I had my first ever 'photograph-zilla' moments with the setting of the sun far too soon for me! I needed to work ultra fast and for those that know me know I need my time! I act like I will turn into a pumpkin if the sun sets too quickly, so I was stressed. However I did manage to capture some truly beautiful images, and to really capture 'them' in a short amount of time.
Gorgeous reception followed, with lots of food and dancing. Fatty and Mark ripped it up on the dancefloor, teaching the little girls how to do the sprinkler and the shovel. They loved it!
Bec and Dave, thank you! It was a beautiful day xx

















2 comments:
I was so excited about seeing these...and you have done it again - beautiful photos Bec !
I was so exctied about seeing these photos and you have done it again....they are just beautiful Bec!
Post a Comment