By the lovely Whint from Tummy to Toddler Photography!
1. Ten years ago... I was 18, can you believe it?? I was just about to sit exams for the HSC. Little did I know in 6 months time I would meet my furture husband, and that he would knock me up 3 months after that!
2. 5 things on my to do list... Start sewing more, clean my feral brothel of a house, clear the shed for a mass garage sale, walk the dog, get on top of the washing!!
3. Snacks i enjoy... I love food full stop, but I am currently in love with Hommus and celery. Low carb, low fat and YUM!!
4. If i were a millionaire... Well a million buckeroos really doesn't go a long way these days, does it. But I would buy a new house with lots of room, buy a new car (I want a people mover!!) and have my own studio out the back. The studio would have pelnty of room for painting, drawing and creating. I don't think I would set up a studio for photos, not my thing. Maybe just for babies. Oh and said studio would have to have a surround sound stereo, which means said studio would need to be sound-proofed as I love my music LOUD ( not when the babies were there, I'd play soft nursary rhymes or something) and I also love to sing along and even though I can in fact sing in tune/key, the neighbours might not appreciate it.
5. Places i've lived... Newport, Mona Vale, Forbes. I haven't been everywhere, man.
Not sure how many I am supposed to tag so I will tag BecH, Ang, Ingrid, Tash and Pix!!
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment