Saturday, 5 July 2008

There's a New Chair

I had a session with this gorgeous boy a few weeks ago, but had to cut it short as he was a bit cranky! We ended it today, with his gorge Mum agreeing to be a model for me when I discovered this chair at my parents-in-laws house.

Had a fun time rolling the chair from the road and shooting in between cars passing - and we even managed to break a wheel off it. I think the longest we got between cars was about 50 seconds, and we even had one kind family stop and ask us if we needed help picking the chair up and moving it to the side of the road. Bless! I'm not sure what they thought we were doing with a big sofa in the middle of the road, one girl dressed to the nines and the other with a camera around her neck!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little man :)

Whint said...

I love the chair ones....love chair outdoors...not sure why! lol

Lovely shots as always! :)

Whint ++

Whint said...

hope you don't mind me tagging you?

Check my blog for the details!

Rebecca said...

Not at all Whint! I love being tagged, must be the attention seeker in me hidden away...

Kristi said...

Xavier's eyes just melt me!