Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Well Shannon

I dragged myself off the couch, because I felt my ears burning, and for good reason.

Being SICK wasn't enough of an excuse for my favourite Canadian friend Shannon. I had IV fluids last night (no huge drama people, I'm on the mend now), and I am still accused of not updating enough. Bugger off, even the Cupcakes lady needs some time to recover Shan!!


For her (and your enjoyment), Jonah...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh pulllease! I was hooked up to a drip whaaah... hehe Seriously though I am glad you are on the mend. The last photo is just Divine. What was she saying in his ear to make him have the most adorable smile I wonder... And wow Im your favorite Canadian. I feel like famous now :D

mumto3under3 said...

He is just too cute Bec... glad you are feeling a wee bit better!!!