It was an amazing experience for me, flying interstate to photograph a gorgeous, intimate, beach wedding that was so so so special to be a part of. Matt and Sheenah are the cutest couple alive and their wedding was absolutely PERFECT for them. Immediate family only (plus me hehe), on the beach, a lovely meal to be shared with loved ones (plus me).
I am humbled and above all, honoured to be part of Matt and Sheenahs day. It was something I will never forget...








































9 comments:
wow so gorgeous!!!
Looks like it was a special and intimate day :-)
I am in awe yet again Bec. The one of the photograph actually made me weep. Your photos are dripping with the emotions you are trying to capture.
Absolutely breathtaking bec!! I have never seen such stunning wedding pics, you truely are the greatest in the whole wide world!!!
absolutely breath taking Bec.. I have never seen such stunning wedding photos EVER! you truely are the greatest in the whole wide world!!!
These are fabulous Bec! Well done :)
What AMAZING photos Bec! You have outdone yourself yet again!
Fantastic job!! Absolutely beautiful photo's!
Well done!!
Uh wow, absolutely stunning. GORGEOUS Bride, beautiful pics.
Your pictures are truly breathtaking. Your skill as a photographer mixed with your creative insight are just a perfect match! I wish I had the opportunity to hire a photographer like you when I was married.
I noticed the coloured picture taken on an angle of the couple walking hand in hand on the beach, has a cloud in the top right hand corner shaped like a love heart! You couldn't ask for a more perfect moment, one to enlarge and frame for sure!
Post a Comment