Their bridal party (*cough* The Bridesmaids *cough*), were a hoot and pretty open to anything I suggested and had loads of suggestions themselves. Some worked (jumping shot) and some not so great (hiding behind the trees..). One (I won't say who Cath, dont worry) wanted to go to the Big4 jumping pillow and slip the owner a 50 so we could use that for photos. Suffice to say it was a wild afternoon/night with a few inappropriate-for-this-pg-rated-blog type photos....
Now from what I can gather, Chris is a bit of a larikan and the life of the party. Tara was more tame on her wedding day and seems like the sensible one, shy. Perfectly complimenting eachother, you can see they love and adore eachother very, very much. Very cute couple!
Thanks for inviting me to be part of your day guys, it was wonderful!
























4 comments:
Orrr I get so excited looking at them. They turned out great. I can't wait to see the rest. Just beautiful. Well done Bec. Thanks for putting up with our rot. It was so worth it. Kath
well what can i say, it was the most beautiful and memorable day that completly overwhelmed me. Bec you blew us away, we didnt have to pose or put on fake smiles we just got to be ourselves and you captured that. These photos have brought yet another tear to my eye. I love them, they are us. I was proud of my husband and i am surely proud to be his wife. We are on top of the world and a big part of that is the fact that the pictures captured showed our love and exitement.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Mrs Tara Jane Asimus
Photos look great and yes it did capture the real you. Tara beautiful comments. Love Aunty Marg
Beautiful photos. We are so happy to finally have you in our family Tara. Love Nan & Pop A.
Post a Comment