Let me just say though, that you all will NOT be disappointed. It was MAGIC. So sweet, so simple, so them. Very intimate and just so lovely. Sheenah was the most relaxed bride in the world and just STUNNING. I did have to scare Matt into thinking a nipple-flash would be effective immediately if he wouldn't smile for at least a few pics and he did very well. He didn't even have to try really, they were both just so happy...
I had an amazing time in Coolengatta and my hotel was great! I was so looking forward to the king-sized bed, and was horrified to discover upon sitting down post afternoon bath (why not?) and bruising my butt that it had LEVELS. Two king singled pushed together. My dreams of laying complete star-fish were over, unless of course I wanted to be on an angle. I did get to stretch my legs over though which was great. My air-con going to air-con heaven on my last night got me a free buffet breakfast (Ok so *I* got me the buffet breakfast with "I can't be stuffed moving rooms, can you chuck in free breaky instead and I'll sleep with the balcony door open?" Was on 11th floor, no threat of danger...) which was YUMMY.
So, I'm now corperate and fly places for work. Perhaps I need a pants suit.
My last night there I had arranged with my good June-bug friend Rose to do a session with ehr kiddos. Lily is My Boys age, and Frank is 11. Well, Im now in love with Frank. Such a little cutie, and responded very well to a nipple-flash threat. I though perhaps inappropriate but it got the smiles before I could take it back! All you need with 11 year old boys is to mention farts or boobs and you have a friend for life. Lily... what a teeny tiny fairy. Such a chatterbox and she was just gorgeous. She was so cute! had a wonderful time with them, next time we'll have to get more organised and spend more time together Rose!











1 comment:
Awesome work Bec!!! I love them! Thankyou so much! MWAH!!!
Post a Comment