Lily and Toby.
Oh. Dear. Lord.
These 9 day old twins were the most calm, peaceful babies and were an absolute joy to photograph. Lily slept the entire time, only requiring re-fueling once. Toby was a tiny bit more interested in the world but settled instantly as soon as he was near his sister. It was amazing to watch the instant calmness they both felt as soon as they were squished together. Numerous times thoughout the shoot I did wonder if their Mum would notice if I just left with one of them, the need to kidnap was extreme thanks to their cuteness. They are just the most beautiful babies and I WANT SOME. Ok I actually don't really want some, but if I ever did I would wish for such calm, beautiful babies of my very own to stare at all day.
Now, lets get onto the important stuff. Lilys eyelashes. I really can't remember the last time I photographed a baby with the eye lashes of heaven. So long and so pretty - she was just a wee dolly. Toby had long lashes too but he is so fair, you couldn't really see them as well as Lily, with darkre colouring.
*Sigh*, what a terrible profession to be in. Spend the day with 2 new babies, and tomorrow I fly out for Matt and Sheenah's wedding in Sunny QLD. This really is the life...........
Thursday, 5 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
OMG Gorgeous!!!!
Love the lashes, love how snuggly they look... simply divine...
Awwwww those lashes are amazing...gorgeous Bec.
My god! I had tears in my eyes looking at those little beauties. I could just look at them snuggling next to one and other so "as one" all day. and those lashes :o Just stunning.
These shots are so gorgeous!
Lucky I am already pregnant or my cluck-o-meter would off big time.
These are just beautiful! All of your photos are, I love looking at all your "sneak peeks!"
Just wondering how you get your photos to come out so big on here. I've got mine on the largest and they still look small.
LOL
(I am I_Dreamed_of_You on EB if you are wondering!)
I'm with you Ingrid. Great pic's Bec!!
Good heaven's girl. How beautiful are those babes and just how gorgeous are the photo's of them!!!!
What an amazing memory you are giving their lucky parents.
How lucky am I to have two beautiful siblings =]
Post a Comment